The Admission Webhook is built with the controller runtime and mutates Pods in the following ways:
- Set CPU and Memory requirements 1m.
- Set the ImagePullPolicy to PullNever if the image is in the provided image list
- Add a startup lock Init Container to solve the thundering herd issue.
Please refer to the following commands to perform a health check or investigation into the Kubeflow Admission Webhook.
1. Check the status of the Admission Webhook Deployment:
$ kubectl get deployment -n kubeflow admission-webhook-deployment -o wide
2. Inspect the events on the Admission Webhook Deployment:
$ kubectl describe deployment -n kubeflow admission-webhook-deployment
3. Check the status of the Admission Webhook Pod:
$ kubectl get pods -n kubeflow -l app.kubernetes.io/name=poddefaults -o wide
4. View Admission Webhook logs:
$ kubectl logs -n kubeflow deploy/admission-webhook-deployment -f